MadCap Flare

Jeremy H. Griffith jeremy at omsys.com
Thu Oct 23 16:54:04 PDT 2008

On Thu, 23 Oct 2008 09:56:53 -0700, "Callie Bertsche"
<c.bertsche at tecplot.com> wrote:

>My dream for our help bundle is generation from a
>script in our nightly product build, which would
>negate the need for any personal postprocessing.

This is, of course, something you can readily do with Mif2Go,
using the runfm program included with it.  Quite a few of our
customers, including Microsoft, run Mif2Go from their build
system without difficulty, for several years now...  ;-)

If this is important to you, you might want to give Mif2Go
another look.  It's certainly *designed* for single-sourcing
from Frame, like ePP, and unlike RH (even in TCS) or Flare.
Not to mention being way less expensive than any of them...  <g>

HTH!