Problem with sequence in the Table of Contents (tables and following text)

Terri Schultz tjs_badger at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 13:45:16 PDT 2008

Running non-structured FM 7.2 on Windows XP.

My file has a table that flows over eight pages. The table has three columns.

           Column 1: Report Name
           Column 2: General Description (Lots of text in this cell)
           Column 3: Notes (Lots of text in this cell)

The Report Names use a unique paragraph tag. This tag generates TOC entries for each report name.

The last two rows of the table flow to share a page with text. Each row has the Report Name paragraph tag for the TOC.

The first paragraph after the table is tagged Heading 1.

When I generate the TOC, all of the Report Names on pages 1-7 list in correct sequence.
The last two Report names (page 8) come after the page 8 Heading 1, even though they appear on the page above the Heading 1.

Everything is in Flow A. I can't find any table or paragraph overrides.

If I force the page 8 Heading 1 to a new page, the generated TOC sequence is correct.
If I really "tweak" the table so the last rows don't share a page with the following text, the generated TOC sequence is correct.

Thanks for any and all help! Terri (tjs_badger at hotmail.com)