Commas in paragraph tags

Michael Müller-Hillebrand mmh at cap-studio.de
Tue Oct 28 10:36:32 PDT 2008

Okay, now I tried it and it does not work with the backslash.

It will not help you, but the pgf format name is not well chosen
anyway: Using "H2 Heading2" would have anabled easy access to the
format using the Ctrl+9 (or F9) shortcut to select pgf formats from
the status area. But of course, the original designer would have
chosen "H2, Heading2"... :-(

There are plug-ins and solutions available to change pgf format names
for documents and books in a batch process.

Sorry,

- Michael