Removing whitespaces from an xml file

Salvador.SorianoJr at wartsila.com Salvador.SorianoJr at wartsila.com
Mon Oct 27 19:54:44 PDT 2008

Hello everyone!

My problem is this, I'm opening xml files into framemaker, with of course my created dtd everything seems alright but then when I look into its structure view, these "whitespaces" appears to be an error.

How then could I possibly erase or removed these <whitespaces> upon opening it to my framemaker?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

	Best regards,

Salvador B. Soriano Jr
Content Encoder
Research and Development

Wärtsilä Subic, Inc.
Bldg 2082 Corregidor Highway
Naval Magazine Area, Subic Bay Freeport Zone
Philippines

Tel:     +63 (0) 47 252 6402
Direct:   +63 (0) 47 252 2592
Fax:    +63 (0) 47 252 6482
Mobile: +63 (0) 928 726 1712
E-mail: Salvador.SorianoJr at wartsila.com

For additional information about Wärtsilä Corporation Plc, a multinational company, please see our website at http://www.wartsila.com. Work performed by a company belonging to the Wärtsilä Corporation Plc group of companies is subject to the applicable Wärtsilä General Terms and Conditions. All rights reserved.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.