Reasons for using graphic and table anchor tags

Flato, Gillian gflato at nanometrics.com
Tue Oct 28 10:54:59 PDT 2008

If you are using your Frame files to build help files, you have to use
Graphic and Table anchor tags, otherwise, you have no control over your
graphics and tables and they get skewed in the help file. With graphic
and table anchor tags, you can control them in Style Settings (at least
with ePub, I don't know Robohelp).

-Gillian