Underlining index entries

John Sgammato jsgammato at IMPRIVATA.com
Wed Oct 22 16:20:02 PDT 2008

Does anyone have an easy way to underline the page numbers only in an
index entry? Or to make them blue? They are live links in the PDF so I
want to show that, but I don't want to underline the whole entry.
Actually, I am not really sure I want this. Somebody else does. I have a
very faint memory of seeing such a thing and finding it unattractive and
downright distracting. But I should follow up anyway and let the boss
decide for himself.

Tia!

John Sgammato
Principal Technical Writer
Imprivata, Inc.
[v] (781) 674-2441

www.imprivata.com

"There are few pure-play appliance offerings in the identity and access
management (IAM) market space. Imprivata is one of the exceptions." Read
IDCs profile of 5 Imprivata customers - their needs, strategies and why
they implemented Imprivata OneSign.