Standard tags for technical templates

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Tue Oct 28 13:09:41 PDT 2008

I'd say that S and S+ are duplicates if they both behave the same.

And further I'd reformat the template so that you only have one tag
for numbering at that level. The reste for the numbering being in the
body, heading, and other tags. It's much more elegant, and removes
the problem of missing that first numbering.

Scott