Standard tags for technical templates

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Wed Oct 29 01:18:25 PDT 2008

Hi,

Of course there may be situations, when a starting
paragraph for a set of steps may be needed. I use this
to specify more space before the first step.

Without knowing the numbering settings all these e-mails
about the purpose of these paragraph formats are pure
speculation. Nancy, could you check the numbering and
post it?

Best regards

Winfried