SV: Text is RGB

Jacob Schäffer js at grafikhuset.dk
Wed Oct 29 04:55:08 PDT 2008

Paul,

With Acrobat 5 one solution would be to use our Publi PDF Optimizer with Distiller 5. You can download it from http://www.grafikhuset.net/publipdf/download.htm. The trial version works as a 100% production ready copy for 30 days and should resolve your problem with its default installation settings.

With Publi PDF you simply print to the Publi PDF queue (printer) instead of the similar Acrobat Distiller or Adobe PDF printer.

For additional details please see: http://www.grafikhuset.net/publipdf/tech_components_optimizer_plugin.html and http://www.grafikhuset.net/publipdf/whitepaper_difficult_pdf_documents.html

Feel free to contact me off-list if you need further assistance.

If you have Acrobat 7 or later you might be able to setup a workflow that makes the converion for you directly.

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Jacob Schäffer  |  Chief Developer
Paradis Allé 22, Ramløse
DK-3200 Helsinge, Denmark