Batch production of PDFs

Charles Johnston cdfjohnston at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 10:05:52 PDT 2008

We translate our manuals to 26 languages, which will (we're not there yet)
give us a need to batch-convert a large number of Frame books to PDF, after
which they will be e-mailed to the translators for review - very preferably
automatically.

ePublisher AutoMap can do this, of course. However, for this
alone Quadralay's pricing is unrealistic.

Can anyone recommend an alternative tool? Maybe just a plug-in to Frame that
supports batch PDF-generation of multiple books, but the e-mail
functionality would be very nice to have.

Thanks,

Charles