fonts in Frame

Joel eleysium at gmail.com
Fri Oct 31 10:24:45 PDT 2008

Thanks Dov,

I deleted the fntcache and rebooted - no luck.
I've attached pictures to this e-mail, but perhaps the list will strip them
out. Let me know if you can't see them.
One picture shows text half Myriad Pro, half Minion in InDesign where the
fonts look fine. The other picture has the same text in Frame where the
fonts are jagged, it seems that Frame is subsituting Times NR and some Sans
font for what should be there, so it looks terrible.