XREF CONUNDRUM

Michael Zaichenko biozaichenko at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 2 07:48:09 PDT 2008

Hello there,
here I am, having a problem with XRefs. Here is what I'm trying to do:
Source document has a bunch of Cross-Ref markers on different pages.
Destination document has XReferences to the source document with a format "Page XX".
Everything goes fine where the markers are in a normal flow of text.
Troubles start when the Cross-Ref marker appears inside of the table (these are anchored to blank paragraphs in a source document and are plain tables with 5 columns each and some text in each cell). When the marker is inside a paragraph in a cell, it appears as "Page Table5" in the destination document where "Table5" is a tag name of a table this marker is in.
In short I get "Page TableX" instead of "Page XX".
Does anyone know the reason for this behavior.
I'm on XP SP2, FM 7.1, FS 4.1.
Thanks in advance.

Michael