Plugins, Framescripts, etc.

Robert Rogge robertwrogge at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 06:14:42 PDT 2008

Hi Framiacs,

Is there a super find/change that is compatible with FrameMaker 8,
officially or unofficially? I have seen a couple in these lists, but they do
not appear to be compatible with 8.0. Anyone know better?

Regarding your list, Scott, very helpful but it would be really great if you
could organize your plugin list by Framemaker compatibility . . . I run
unstructured Framemaker 8 and it was hard to go through your list, and I was
not confident that typing "8" in the keyword field was going to do the job.

Thanks!

Robert

--
Robert Rogge