Plugins, Framescripts, etc.

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Thu Sep 4 08:42:20 PDT 2008

Hi Robert,

In my opinion, the best FrameMaker plugin is FrameScript
(http://www.framescript.com) because it provides a complete scripting
environment for FrameMaker. Instead of buying ready-made solutions which
might be exactly what you need, you can write your own with FrameScript.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com