Ann: DITA + FrameMaker at Berkeley STC, Wed, Sept 10

Linda Urban lurban at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 7 15:33:27 PDT 2008

Hi everyone,

For those of you in the SF Bay Area, I wanted to let you know about our next
Berkeley STC meeting--next Wednesday, September 10.

Scott Prentice will be speaking about "Using DITA with FrameMaker."

A full description and more details are here:

http://www.stc-berkeley.org/MonthlyMeeting/september2008_meeting/meeting_det
ails.shtml

The overall schedule is:

6:00 PM Networking
6:30 Dinner (buffet)
7:15 Announcements
7:30 Presentation
We wrap up around 9, and clear the room by 9:30

We meet at the Highlands Country Club, not far from the Claremont Hotel,
near the Berkeley/Oakland border. Directions are here:
http://www.stc-berkeley.org/MonthlyMeeting/directions.shtml

Linda