InDesign as a replacement for Framemaker

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Fri Sep 12 08:46:29 PDT 2008

Graeme,

Don't count on getting that extra activation. The EULA is quite clear
in terms of how many systems - two - you may simultaneously install and
activate simultaneously and that you may legally only execute on one of
those at any time. I hardly see how your request is related to "natural
justice" any more or less than a request to also allow simultaneous
activation of the same license of FrameMaker on computers used by other
members of your family.

        - Dov