Greek Characters in Frame dialog boxes

Paul Kent jopakent at comcast.net
Fri Sep 12 09:07:58 PDT 2008

Maxwell, I saw a post in yesterday's digest (from Milan D)asking about an unanswered post from you regarding pasting Greek characters into Frame dialog boxes (indexing in your case, I think).

I had a similar post some time ago and one of the responses I got suggested that tho the characters would appear in the dialog box as gibberish, Frame would render them properly if I let it proceed.

The doc I was working with was so short and I had already fixed the few instances manually, so I didn't proceed with that route. I think I tested it tho and it seem to recall it working.

Perhaps you could share with Milan how you ended up resolving your issue. I expect I'll run into this again in the future, and next time I may need a more robust solution.

Regards,

J. Paul Kent