Acrobat displays only B/W

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Mon Sep 15 09:34:50 PDT 2008

Stuart,

Ironically, Acrobat has never had any "black and white display mode."
Congratulations, you've invented a new feature for an old product.

However, Acrobat does have an "accessibility" display feature (although
I don't recall how many versions back that went - Acrobat 6 is over 5
years old now - current version is Acrobat 9). CTRL-K and then go for the
accessibility pane or if there isn't one, wander through the various
preferences to see if you somehow toggled the accessibility display feature
on. This feature allows customization of Acrobat's display screen for users
with vision problems and one or more of those modes could be monochromatic.
Let us know if that was it.

        - Dov