Odd cross-ref substitution 7.2

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Mon Sep 15 11:07:36 PDT 2008

Hi David,

One small tip that may be helpful: when you triple-click a paragraph, you
are sure to select the entire paragraph, including any markers that it may
contain. If you hold down the shift key and click any additional paragraphs,
you will be selecting entire paragraphs as well.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc
585-659-8267
www.frameexpert.com