Renaming 300 linked graphics in Framemaker

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Tue Sep 16 08:48:51 PDT 2008

Hi Verner,

The best way to do this is to build a "map" in Excel or in a text file that
maps the old names to the new names. Then you can use FrameScript to not
only rename the graphics on the disk, but also to update the paths in your
FrameMaker documents. You could run the script on a single document, book,
or folder. If you are interested in this type of solution, please contact me
offlist. Thank you very much.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing Inc
585-659-8267