FM8 crashes

Bernard Aschwanden (Publishing Smarter) bernard at publishingsmarter.com
Tue Sep 16 13:13:17 PDT 2008

If you find FM crashes often feel free to email me offlist and I can send
you a little batch file I have that deletes the font cache (often found here
C:\WINDOWS\system32\fntcache.dat) and reboots. The font cache has caused FM
crashes on PDF builds time and again on my system.

I've also given this to a few clients who have reported general success.
It's not a promise that this fixes anything, and it's also no promise that
if things go wrong I'm to blame. It comes with the usual "if this works,
great, and if not then it's not my fault and you can't sue me" side of
things :)

Bernard

Bernard Aschwanden
President