Tageditor and Framemaker, any special rules

mathieu jacquet bobitch at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 17 08:44:07 PDT 2008

Hi,

not sure, but if ever you've got a split word, a second "same" sentence won't appear as a repetition of the first, but as a No Match (new segment), and you'll pay more as well:

For example :

1. "this is<:imk 1> a word <:imk 2>with a ma<:imk 3>rker" is :

8 No Match. Cost = 8 x rate per word

2. "this is<:imk 1> a word <:imk 2>with a ma<:imk 3>rker. this is<:imk 1> a word <:imk 2>with a ma<:imk 3>rker." is :

8 No Match + 8 repetitions. Cost : 8 x rate per word + (8 x rate per word) x discount rate for repetitions (10% for instance)

3. "this is<:imk 1> a word <:imk 2>with a ma<:imk
3>rker. this is<:imk 1> a word <:imk 2>with a marker." is

16 No Match. Cost : 16 x rate per word

Mathieu.