[UPDATE] Freelance Assignment

Anker Heegaard anker at compassgroup.net
Thu Sep 18 06:00:08 PDT 2008

I'm following up to the posting below from yesterday morning. I have
received a lot of interest, and I'm very impressed with the depth of
expertise and extensive qualifications of folks on this forum. At this
point, I will sort through the responses I've received so far, with
confidence that this group is sufficient for selecting someone for this
assignment. Thanks very much for your interest and time,

Anker