FW: missing fonts after changing computers;customize maker.ini file? Can't find ini file

Scott Penney spe at ConceptsNrec.com
Fri Sep 26 09:03:58 PDT 2008

Following the "Customizing" pdf manual and advice I've received on this list, I was attempting to locate the maker.ini file (for FM 7.1) to change the font specs (the manual indicates the path UserProfile\ApplicationData\Adobe\FrameMaker\7.0). Looking under Program Files\Adobe\FrameMaker 7.1, no maker.ini file is evident. I've also run searches with no results. Any ideas?

Thanks

Scott Penney
Technical Writer/Editor
Concepts NREC
217 Billings Farm Road
White River Jct., VT 05001-9486
Tel:      802-296-2321 Ext. 130
            802-280-6130 (direct)
Fax:      802-296-2325
mailto:spe at conceptsnrec.com

The information contained in this communication and any attachment(s) and/or link(s) hereto may contain proprietary and/or confidential information, which may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure, and is intended only for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please return it to the sender immediately and delete the original message and any copy of it, as well as any attachment(s) and/or link(s) to the original message, from your computer system. If you have any questions concerning this message, please contact the sender.