Changing Track Revisions display

Keith Soltys keith at soltys.ca
Mon Sep 29 16:32:57 PDT 2008

Frame 8 includes a Track Text Edits feature that is similar to Microsoft
Word's Track Changes. Inserted text shows up as green underlined and
deleted text as red strikethough. It doesn't appear to be possible to
change these settings.

I would like to have deleted text hidden. I thought that Frame might use
conditional text to control the display of tracked text. It does show up
in the status line as either FM8_TRACK_CHANGES_ADDED or
FM8_TRACK_CHANGES_DELETED, in the same spot as conditional text.
However, as far as I can see, these conditions (if that's what they
are), don't show up in any of the conditional text dialogs.

Is it possible to modify how FrameMaker displays these tracked changes?

Thanks
Keith Soltys