Changing Track Revisions display

Scott Prentice sp at leximation.com
Mon Sep 29 17:10:25 PDT 2008

Hi Keith...

As far as I've been able to tell .. these are conditions, but they are
*special* conditions. They don't show up in the standard condition UI,
and you can't easily change their appearance or hide/show state. If you
export this to a MIF, you'll see that they look like normal conditions,
but if you try  changing the hide/show or coloring in the MIF, they will
revert back to the standard appearance when you open it in FM. Their
properties must be hard-coded in some manner.

I'd imagine that an FDK plugin or FrameScript could change this (haven't
tried yet) but I'm not aware of any "normal" ways to change their
appearance.

...scott

Scott Prentice
Leximation, Inc.