FrameMaker-Acrobat-Other?

Anderson, Ben Ben.Anderson at guarantybank.com
Tue Sep 30 10:51:38 PDT 2008

Frame Gang,

I've run into an issue and need your help!

The low down:
I have a FrameMaker book (8.0) that contains 144 files that I'm
distilling into individual PDFs using Acrobat Distiller 9.0.  Everything
distills just fine.  I open the TOC PDF and can click on any of the
chapter heading and sub-heading hyperlinks and they take me to the
corresponding PDF and right to the page in the chapter that I selected.

The problem:
When I load the PDFs to our Sharepoint Web site (Sharepoint Server 2007)
and I click on a sub-heading in the TOC PDF, it no longer takes me to
the right page.  It just takes me to the first page of the corresponding
PDF.

I'm I missing something in the process or a setting I need to change??
Any and all suggestions are appreciated!

Also, forgot to mention that I'm on Windows XP.

Thanks!!

Ben Anderson
Guaranty Bank Documentation Department Manager
Email: ben.anderson at guarantybank.com
Phone: 512-434-1788
Cell: 512-925-3687
Fax: 512-434-3130

**********    Confidentiality Notice    **********
This electronic transmission and any attached documents or other writings
 are confidential and are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
identified above. This message may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable law.
If the receiver of this information is not the intended recipient, or the
employee, or agent responsible for delivering the information to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying or storage of this information is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please
notify the sender by return email and delete the electronic transmission,
including all attachments from your system.