FrameMaker-Acrobat-Other?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 11:02:56 PDT 2008

If you're doing the distillation from within Frame, by Printing to the
Adobe printer... and assuming it isn't a Sharepoint problem...

The first thing to check is whether you preserves the directory
structure of the PDFs when you moved them to the new server, because
as far as I know, the relative path is used.

So if the TOC is in the parent directory and the book components are
in, say a subdirectory under that, you need to recreate that
relationship on the server for the relative relationship to be
preserved.

Art

Art Campbell

art.campbell at gmail.com
Vincent and a redheaded grl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358