FM9 - Format Change Liste and Paragraph Tags

Wim Hooghwinkel - idtp wim at idtp.eu
Wed Apr 1 01:04:20 PDT 2009

Framers,

FM9, WindowsXP -

for a docbook-XML based application I have to modify the EDD. In most cases
I use Paragraph Tags for formatting. Now I noticed that a Format Change List
doesn't work on elements that have been assigned a paragraph tag. (I want to
generally indent the contents of a container element without having to
define all new para tags). The Format Change lists works with elements that
don't have a special tag applied (i.e. Body). I've never encountered this
before, or didn't notice it, is it normal behaviour? (I didn't try to
reproduce in FM8 yet, I work on site and my client only has FM9 installed)

Kind regards, vriendelijke groet,

Wim Hooghwinkel

Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in FrameMaker

iDTP

International DTP and Documentation Consultancy

tel. +31652036811
 <mailto:info at idtp.eu> info at idtp.eu
www.idtp.eu