Preparing for FrameMaker ACE Exam

Joseph panopticon23 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 16:20:48 PDT 2009

Hi all,

I am going to take the FM 8 ACE exam in late April. I have been using
FrameMaker for over a year now and I am an expert level user with
unstructured FrameMaker. However, I know there's a sizeable amount of
material on structured FrameMaker in the test as well. I have recently
started creating structured documents, EDDs, and applications. I am also
reading the Application Develeper Guide and the Application Developer
Reference Guide as well.

Does anyone know of some resources they would recommend using in order to
prepare for the exam?

--
Sincerely,

Joseph Lorenzini