Preparing for FrameMaker ACE Exam

maryann at hikaripub.com maryann at hikaripub.com
Mon Apr 6 07:50:42 PDT 2009

Hi Joseph,

Recommended resources for the FM ACE exam:

- Review every thing in the Adobe FrameMaker user guide.
   Make sure you understand everything in it.

- Carefully review the Product Proficiency Exam Bulletin for FrameMaker,
   There will be a question on your exam on every topic listed.
http://partners.adobe.com/public/en/ace/ACE_Exam_Guide_FrameMaker8.pdf

You said:
?I have been using
FrameMaker for over a year now and I am an expert level?

It is a pretty difficult to be an expert at FrameMaker after one year.
It usually takes several years of template-design experience, and
weird problems solved in strange trenches to become an expert.

But hey, why not go for it. You will learn a lot in the process.

By the way, I don't think the exam for FrameMaker 9 is out yet.

Good luck!
Mary Ann
Hikari Publishing