Adding a shadow to text in Framemaker 7.1

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Fri Apr 3 21:07:24 PDT 2009

If you do end up creating a graphic, then the best tool for this is from
Xara Corporation.

Check out www.xara.com for more information ... their Xara3D 6 will do
this and much more for text stuff - including outstanding and easy
shadow generation (for text and graphical objects).

The price ($29 for the download version) is excellent for what it does,
and they are having some sort of combined product sale right now (as I
recall) too.