Any up to date comparisons of Word and Frame

Spectrum Writing SpectrumWriting at q.com
Thu Apr 9 10:41:03 PDT 2009

I also agree. I have a client, that despite everything I have ever
demonstrated, tabulated, kept track of, etc. is insistent that I do all
original development in Word and yep, I have shown/demonstrated
unequivocally that things can take up to 30% longer to accomplish. Many,
many times, I fix "A" don't even touch "B" and go in after the fix to find
now that "B" is totally hosed for no apparent reason other than Word felt
like crashing/mucking up again. I know more workarounds in Word to force it
to do what I need/want than actually know how to use it the way it is
"supposed" to work and that's a big "supposed."

As for 2007 - I agree about how non-intuitive the ribbons are, which just
adds to the time. Finding a command that was once one click, maybe two
clicks at most is now three to four, if it's even where you would expect to
find it, is the norm with this blasted ribbon.

My two cents worth,

TVB

Tammy Van Boening
Owner/Principal