Any up to date comparisons of Word and Frame

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Thu Apr 9 10:25:43 PDT 2009

Another thought.

You can use Notepad to program in various languages, but why would you
want to? You are missing so many effective and time-saving tools.

Are you producing PDF files? If so, using Word removes a boat load of
time-saving automatic tools for indexing, hypertext linking, and TOC
generation, not to mention use of 3rd party tools that help you
customize PDF production and end output.

Scott