(Slightly OT) Any up to date comparisons of Word and Frame

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Fri Apr 10 11:35:08 PDT 2009

I think it's also telling that corporations don't normally train you on
"New" GUI in an app. IT tosses it over the fence and the user has to
cope on their own without much support at all, and little documentation.

This video isn't useful to most users. It isn't available to most users.

I think that what he comments on in "I can't figure out how to use it."
indicates that it is documented poorly.

Which falls on the common comment about Microsoft documentation.
"Technically correct, but totally useless."

Scott