OT: Older Version Corel Files

J. Paul Kent jopakent at comcast.net
Fri Apr 10 14:21:31 PDT 2009

I'm trying to open a couple of files I used to record the names of my roses
when I planted them back in 94.

I no longer have a copy of Corel, so I downloaded the trial, but when I try
to open them, I get an error message:

Attempting to open Version 1.x or 2.x file. This file format is not
supported. Please access the Readme file for additional information.

Does anyone have an older copy of Corel that could be used to open these and
save up to a version that I can open with CorelDRAW X4 Demo version I just
installed?

If so, or if you have any other ideas, please contact me off list (I'm on
digest) and I'll send them to you.

Thanks in advance,

J. Paul Kent