Usage of WebWorks (ePublisher)

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Wed Apr 15 06:38:25 PDT 2009

Sorry for sloppy subject line in my previous post. Here it is again, slightly improved:

At this late date, I am getting my first chance to use Webworks Standard Edition 7.0 to create HTML Help. Out of curiosity, is WebWorks still in common use? Has it been surpassed by other tools? I'm wondering how much effort to put into learning this, or if it would be as wise as really immersing myself in an ancient copy of ForeHelp.

Any knowledge on this topic greatly appreciated.

--Nancy