Filter error message?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 06:44:30 PDT 2009

It hasn't shipped with Frame for two releases; the publishers have
changed the name and product significantly. And as far as Standard
goes, it doesn't support modified templates, so it's of limited
usefulness. And I don't think it was ever in common use -- it was a
freebie from a third party that Adobe threw into the package as a
stop-gap until it got its act together to provide a stronger tool. I
wouldn't bother learning it at this point unless an employer who
hasn't moved forward requires it.

Either RoboHelp (as in Tech Comm Suite) or MIF2Go would be much more
current, appropriate, and functional.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com