Usage of WebWorks (ePublisher)

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Fri Apr 17 09:52:22 PDT 2009

I'm surprised with your install comments. I had no problem installing the last version of ePub, and I had two versions of FM on my computer. Do you mean updates or fresh installation?

I've never had to call about support, but WW is pretty responsive to questions on the Yahoo wwp user group.

But you are right about their documentation. Considering who their target market is, they could/should do a lot better than that. I think they rely a bit too heavily on actual users creating and uploading articles to their wiki.

Nadine