Usage of WebWorks (ePublisher)

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 17 14:14:24 PDT 2009

Patrick,
My opinion, and experience, with Mif2Go is just the opposite.

I have been using Mif2Go for several years and have learned how to use the
User's Guide. Yes, it takes a while to find things, sometimes, but this is
because Mif2Go can do a lot.

If you install Mif2Go and just take the default configuration file, you will
get very close to the finished product. It won't have all the bells and
whistles that you are probably looking for, that's where the book comes in,
but you can get working HTML, CHM, Java, Oracle Help for Java, and others,
"Right Out of the Box"!!