Usage of WebWorks (ePublisher)

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 14:24:10 PDT 2009

I'd second David's opinion and experience.

And as a beneficiary of one of Jeremy's free licenses during the last
tech crunch, it gave me a new tool and skill set and resulted in a
steady string of license purchases from companies that I've worked for
since then.

Good product, great support, and even better people.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.