incorrect file name in the book - FM6 Unix

Arbelbide Kattalin ka.raptrad at intespace.fr
Wed Apr 15 07:05:21 PDT 2009

I am working on FrameMaker 6 under Unix.

When I open the book, the Chapter 7 Signal Analysis does not appear as
Chapter 7 but as < Figure 364: Detected signals >. When I click on
Format>Document>Numbering, from the book, I check the following option:
Continue numbering from the previous file.

This error has occurred after updating the book several times.

I have deleted the Figure 364 caption but I still get the same error.

Any ideas on what might be causing this? How to solve this problem?

Thanks

Kattalin Arbelbide

-----
Cet e-mail contient des informations confidentielles appartenant a INTESPACE
reservees aux destinataires du message. La copie, l'utilisation et la
reproduction de cet e-mail ou de toute information qu'il contient sont
interdites. La societe INTESPACE ne pourra pas etre tenue pour responsable si
le contenu de cet e-mail a ete modifie ou altere. Si vous n'en etes pas le
destinataire, merci de bien vouloir le detruire immediatement de votre systeme
et de prevenir l'emetteur.
-----
This e-mail contains confidential information or information belonging to
INTESPACE and is intended solely for the addressees. The unauthorised disclose,
use, dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or any information it contains, is
prohibited.INTESPACE shall not be liable for e-mail if modified or falsified.
If you are not the intended recipient of it, please delete it immediately from
your system and notify the sender.
-----