Using Frame on a Mac running virtual Windows

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Wed Apr 22 07:25:35 PDT 2009

I can second Amnon's statement. It is stable, and fully functional. The
only caveat is that you need the maximum RAM to operate smoothly. The
good news is that if you purchase your RAM from a company other than
Apple you will be able to conserve on your expenditure. The RAM is
vital. You will want at 4GB so that you can divide it evenly between OS
X and VMWare. That will allow you to operate Windows with 2 GB. Using a
multiple core laptop allows you to dedicate processor power to each OS.

Scott