Installing Acrobat 9.0 taking FOREVER??!?

Dov Isaacs isaacs at adobe.com
Wed Apr 22 08:49:59 PDT 2009

Deletion of a file normally does not result in any registry modifications
whatsoever! When you delete a file, changes are made to the directory
entries and the space allocation tables on your disk partition. That should
be it. Taking "several minutes just to delete a 2KB file using Windows
Explorer" is indicative of other major problems with your particular
computer system, possible corruption of your disk directories and
allocation tables and/or disk fragmentation.

	- Dov