Language and Shakespeare

Martinek, Carla CMartinek at zebra.com
Fri Apr 24 08:50:33 PDT 2009

As a follow-up for fun on a Friday on Framers... (I love alliteration!)

http://www.william-shakespeare.org.uk/a2-shakespeare-insult-generator.ht

http://www.talklikeshakespeare.org/

-Carla
Somewhere I'm sure someone has used FrameMaker to publish the words of
the Bard at some point, so there's my tie-in to the list. Imagine trying
to modify the Frame dictionary when you run the spellchecker on that...
Oy!

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.