FrameMaker Dialog Box

Diana Stock Diana.Stock at wnco.com
Fri Apr 24 10:49:36 PDT 2009

Hello All,

I occasionally help another department with a manual that uses FM 8. (I
use FM 7.0p579) Almost every action performed Frame pops a dialog box
stating 'Cannot be undone. Undo History will be lost. OK to continue?

Does anyone have an idea why this occurs and how to disable it? I have
never seen this before.

Thanks in advance,
Diana Stock
Southwest Airlines
Maintenance Training
214-792-7433

******* CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE *******

NOTICE: This e-mail message and all attachments transmitted with it may
contain legally privileged and confidential information intended solely
for the use of the addressee. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any reading,
dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message or
its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete this
message from your system. Thank you.