Truncating <paratext>

Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Wed Apr 29 14:47:15 PDT 2009

This is a possible solution to my problem below.

Is there a variable/building block that allows me to use the Marker Text that
can be entered into the Marker dialog instead of the standard set
(<paratext>,...) that reads the paragraph text and places that into the cross
reference in the list?

Here's hoping.

Alan