FM 8 - Change Bars

Linda G. Gallagher lindag at techcomplus.com
Wed Apr 29 15:18:08 PDT 2009

I believe that I've "faked it out" by enter a space in my anchor tag for the
anchored frame. I'm not in FM right now, but I think that will put the
change bar along the entire anchored frame.

Linda G. Gallagher
TechCom Plus, LLC
lindag at techcomplus dot com
www.techcomplus.com
303-450-9076 or 800-500-3144
User guides, online help, FrameMaker and
WebWorks ePublisher templates