Way to save Frame9 files in Frame7 format?

Oran Petersen orandeep at comcast.net
Sat Aug 1 15:54:50 PDT 2009

I have a machine with 7.1 and a machine with 9.0. Frame 9 offers a Save As option of MIF 7.0. I used it on a couple of Frame 9 files, transfered the mif files to the 7.1 machine, and opened the files with no problems. If you are using special characters or fonts outside the normal Unicode set you might have to fix those, but otherwise it seems pretty clean.

Oran

Message: 6