Cross-ref formats

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 12:12:49 PDT 2009

You can also make the punctuation and quotation marks a moot point by
italicizing the book title, chapter title, heading, or other object,
which would greatly reduce the number of cross-refs that you need.

If it was me, I'd think about two templates with identically names
cross-ref formats -- one with page numbers and one without, for
print/PDF and online output. Then apply the appropriate format
depending on the type of output.

Art

Art Campbell
               art.campbell at gmail.com